With more than two decades of experience, Attorney Vitale has encountered several other situations requiring the assistance of a family law attorney. Divorce and child custody matters do, in fact, make up the bulk of our family law practice at Vitale Family Law. However, we also advise clients on matters frequently associated with families and the law, including paternity actions, unmarried parent issues and grandparents’ rights. We also offer advice on premarital agreements, alienation of affection and domestic violence.
We Are Committed To Providing Quality Representation That Will Meet Your Needs
Whatever your family law concerns in North Carolina, we invite you to contact Vitale Family Law to learn how we can help. Areas that affect many clients of our law firm include:
- Divorce over age 55: Special consideration needs to be given in cases where parties have less time to rebuild wealth and earning capacity following a divorce.
- Enforcement of court orders
- Enforcement of child custody and visitation
- Enforcement of child support
- Enforcement of alimony
- Enforcement of property division matters
- Domestic violence
- Protective orders
- Alienation of affection
- Separation agreements
- Premarital and postnuptial agreements
Get Started On Your North Carolina Property Division Case — Contact Us
Vitale Family Law is not only a divorce law firm. We advise clients on other family law matters and related legal issues. You can get started looking for answers by calling 919-841-5680 or sending an email request for a consultation with a Raleigh family law and divorce lawyer.